We want to help you back on your feet. At the Chandler Lodge Foundation, you will have access to rehabilitation services which may include:
- 12-Step AA Meetings on site ( 28 weekly)
- 12-Step Program Guidance
- Referrals to Life Coaching
- Referrals to Alcohol Addiction Treatment Centers if needed
- Substance Abuse Recovery through the 12-steps
- Dual Diagnosis clients are accepted receiving outside or outpatient M.H. services and are med. compliant
- Relapse Prevention through peer support
- Sobriety Monitoring and U.A. testing
Achieving and maintaining your recovery from alcohol or drug addiction may start as a challenge but with the guidance and support from their peers at the Chandler Lodge Foundation, we can go past the difficult stage of early Recovery all the way to a full recovery.
We go beyond the available measures to help those who go through Recovery with us. Your life can change starting now!
Get help now! At Chandler Lodge, your continuous recovery is where our support comes from. We support you in finding the motivation to heal from the addictions controlling your life. Non- medical detox and help with relapse placement are available. Sober coaches and counselors are available, at your request off site for your recovery needs. The programs include:
- Assessing Resident at intake
- 12-Step Programs
- Pre and Post Rehab Suggested Guidance
- Personalized Life Coaching or Counseling available off site
- Accompanied Transportation upon arrival Lodge
Get a second chance in life by reclaiming your future. You may get in touch with us by calling and speaking to a trained Sober Living Specialist at 818-766-4534.